How do I find the minimum lot size requirements for my property?
If your property is within an incorporated boundary of a city or town you must contact them. If your property is in unincorporated Santa Cruz County, contact Planning and Development. It is faster and easier if you have your Parcel ID Number before calling. Check your tax bill and/or notice of value for this number. If you need assistance finding your parcel number you can call the Assessor’s Office at 520-375-8030.

Show All Answers

1. What is an Affidavit of Affixture?
2. My parent(s) is in a nursing home, can I still file an affidavit?
3. How do I report Taxable Personal Property?
4. What is my legal class?
5. What is the best way to find my property lines and corners?
6. I recently completed the minor land division process, how do I get Assessor Parcel Numbers for each lot?
7. How do I combine 2 or more contiguous properties into 1 for assessment purposes?
8. How do I find the minimum lot size requirements for my property?
9. How do I get an address for my property?
10. How do I find out if a parcel of land has legal access?
11. What is the difference between Right of Way and Easement?
12. When is the Property Value Appeals deadline ?
13. When are the Notice of Value mailed out?
14. How can I have a better understanding of my Notice of Value?