Where does the Road Division get its funding?
The Road Division of the County's Public Works Department, receives its funding from the Arizona Highways user (gasoline) Revenue Fund (HURF), not sales taxes or local property taxes. These highway user revenues currently amount to approximately $124 per resident in the unincorporated area of Santa Cruz County.

The following telephone numbers can be utilized in outlying areas to reach the Transportation Division offices outside Nogales:
  • Tubac: 520-398-0179
  • Sonoita: 520-455- 5346

Show All Answers

1. How often will may dirt road be graded?
2. Who should I call to report a pothole?
3. Who should I call if I see a traffic sign down or damaged?
4. A tree branch is obstructing my view at an intersection, will the county trim it?
5. Does the county clean out or repair lanes or alleys?
6. Who is responsible for cleaning out my driveway culvert?
7. Can I do work of any kind in the county right of way?
8. How can we help you?
9. How can you help us?
10. Where does the Road Division get its funding?