How can you help us?
Citizens can assist us by reporting potentially hazardous road and drainage conditions to the Road Division of the Public Works Department, and by noting the exact location of the problem (road / street and cross street). The phone number of the Road Division is 520-375-7830 - County complex - during regular business hours. Emergencies occurring during non-business hours and on weekends should be reported to the Sheriff's Department 520-761-7869. The county can then take appropriate action.

Show All Answers

1. How often will may dirt road be graded?
2. Who should I call to report a pothole?
3. Who should I call if I see a traffic sign down or damaged?
4. A tree branch is obstructing my view at an intersection, will the county trim it?
5. Does the county clean out or repair lanes or alleys?
6. Who is responsible for cleaning out my driveway culvert?
7. Can I do work of any kind in the county right of way?
8. How can we help you?
9. How can you help us?
10. Where does the Road Division get its funding?