Can I do work of any kind in the county right of way?
As provided for ordinances, a permit must be obtained before work can be done in the right of way. This includes public utilities, contractors, and individuals, for purposes other than transportation (e.g. trenching or cutting) in the right of way.

Applications for a road cut permit can be obtained in the Public Works Department Office. There is an inspection fee charged to each applicant to assure that the use of the county property is in compliance with permit ordinance.

Show All Answers

1. How often will may dirt road be graded?
2. Who should I call to report a pothole?
3. Who should I call if I see a traffic sign down or damaged?
4. A tree branch is obstructing my view at an intersection, will the county trim it?
5. Does the county clean out or repair lanes or alleys?
6. Who is responsible for cleaning out my driveway culvert?
7. Can I do work of any kind in the county right of way?
8. How can we help you?
9. How can you help us?
10. Where does the Road Division get its funding?