Ed Pastor Justice Complex
2160 N. Congress Drive, Suite 2300
Nogales, Arizona 85621
MISSION STATEMENT (ESPAÑOL)
Mission - To provide access to justice to everyone in a respectful and dignified way.
Vision - All court customers will feel they were served in a professional, fair and thoughtful way by court administration staff.
Core Values - We are honest, principled, dedicated, customer service oriented and committed to fair justice for all.
Services/Programs/Systems managed and/or provided to the Superior Court and/or the public through the Court Administration office:
1. Arizona Criminal Justice Information System/Justice Web Interface
2. Caseflow Management
3. Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
4. Court Calendars
5. Court Improvement
6. Court Interpreting
7. Court Security
8. Facilities Management
9. Finance/Budget Preparation and Management
10. Information Technology
11. Judicial Enforcement
12. Law Library
13. Self-Represented Litigant
14. Training/Professional Development
Duties of the Court Administrator (pursuant to Arizona Supreme Court rule 93):
(1) Compile and maintain records and statistics of pending cases and other business of the court;
(2) Assign all motions, pretrials, trials and other matters for disposition, and maintain and publish all assignments and calendars;
(3) Advise the parties or their attorneys of the status of the various calendars;
(4) Coordinate with the clerk of the court to accomplish the prompt and orderly disposition of the business of the court;
(5) When so designated by the presiding judge, act as a court commissioner;
(6) Prepare the budget of the court;
(7) Make suitable courtroom and personnel arrangements for visiting judges;
(8) Supervise the office of the court administrator and all personnel assigned thereto;
(9) Perform such other duties as the presiding judge shall direct.